- An earned master’s or doctorate degree in counseling or a related mental health field from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university OR those with an earned bachelor’s degree meeting the same criteria above may qualify IF they also hold a valid and current mental health license or certification to practice at the state level.
- Identify and practice as a Christian caregiver – non-licensed, pre-licensed, or restricted-licensed individuals who have a registration, certification, or state sanction of some kind in allied professional, counseling, and/or teaching roles and who incorporate biblical principles and counseling skills with clinical theory, knowledge, and practice.
- A minimum of 60 contact hours of education/training in counseling and/or caregiving related to the incorporation of biblical principles and counseling skills with clinical theory, knowledge, and practice.
- Maintain at least 20 Continuing Education contact hours every two years related to the incorporation of biblical principles and counseling skills with clinical theory, knowledge and practice.
Additional Supportive Documentation Required:
- Copy of earned degree(s).
- Copy of any and all registration letters as a Resident or Intern, restricted-use licenses, appropriate certifications, and/or credentials.
- Copy of current professional liability insurance certificate showing both expiration date and coverage (if needed).
- Documentation demonstrating that education/training incorporated biblical principles and counseling skills with clinical theory, knowledge, and practice.
To become a member please send us an email to: email@example.com
We will send you an application form to complete. Once you complete the application form please send it back to our corporate office along with the yearly membership fee of: $100.00
Once your application has been completed we will ask that you place our logo on your website. You will also receive a license number that will expire each year, which means that you must renew your license each year and be in good standing with our board.